The organic fraction of its molecule are lignosulfonates, obtained from lignin-rich residues. Lignosulfonates are high-quality biological polymers on which 16 macro and micronutrients are chelated.
Thanks to its compatibility potential and low use rates, it can be applied in conjunction with different seed treatment technologies. Its synergy with Status ZN, liquid fertilizer for early zinc application in grasses, stands out.
- Increases the number and volume of roots.
- Improves tolerance to carry of herbicide molecules and to different types of stress.
- Provides essential macro and micronutrients.
- Activates the Biological Nitrogen Fixation (FBN), since it increases the quantity and functionality of the nodules.
- Synergistic effect with all Rizobacter inoculants, fertilizers and therapeutics
- Colza Canola