Microstar CMB BIO is the first micro-granular fertilizer in a chemical mixture associated with biological technology, which enhances crops nutrition and adds life to the soil.
Microstar CMB BIO is a micro-granular fertilizer formulated to synergistically integrate chemical and biological nutrition: it provides essential macro and micronutrients such as nitrogen, phosphorus, sulfur, calcium, zinc, cobalt, molybdenum, and boron, in addition to four types of bacteria.
These bacteria –of the genus Bacillus– multiply the development of beneficial microorganisms in the soil, producing biostimulant substances that promote plant growth. Additionally, bacteria associate with the roots of crops (endophytic relationships); they enter and exit to deliver the nutrients in the fertilizer and release metabolites, which make the nutrients in the soil bioavailable.
- Rapid dissolution and availability of nutrients and bacteria supplied with the seed, without generating phytotoxicity at the recommended dose.
- All microgranules have the same composition, which guarantees a uniform distribution of nutrients and the bacteria applied.
- Coformulation of organic acids that provide extra protection to the phosphorus fraction of the fertilizer.
- Starter fertilizer: it favors rapid crop establishment and minimizes intraspecific competition giving early vigor to each plant.
- EXCLUSIVE TO THE BIO LINE Microstar CMB BIO is enriched with live bacteria, which generate substances that act as crop biostimulants and improve the bioavailability of the nutrients provided and those in the soil.
- Average yields of +9% over untreated (depending on the crop and number of applications).
- Improves Biological Nitrogen Fixation (BNF), as it increases the nodules quantity and functionality
Maize 20-40 kg/ha
Wheat - Barley 30-40 kg/ha
Potatoes 30-50 kg/ha
Legumes 20-40 kg/ha
Pastures and Turf 20-40 kg/ha
Fruit trees and other woody crops 50-100 g/m2