Liquid fertilizer used in the application of Zinc in the treatment of rice, maize, wheat and sorghum seeds.
Status ZN is a nutritional alternative that is easy for farmers to use. Its floable formulation (concentrated suspension) corrects the initial deficiency of this nutrient and promotes early plant growth and higher crop yields.
Adding zinc near the seed provides multiple benefits to the crop:
- Increased root and leaf area growth;
- Homogeneous emergence, better health, and vigor during the critical stage of implantation;
- Increased yield owing to more efficient use of water and other nutrients.
Status ZN is compatible with biological and chemical seed therapics, and exponentially complements the action of our Microstar microgranular fertilizer applied in the seeding line.
Importance of Zinc:
Zinc is an important micronutrient and its available in the soil can be affected by factors such as early sowing, low organic matter, ambiences of high productivity, thick textured soils and calcareous grounds with a PH of over 7.
Main Functions of Zinc:
It acts in the production of meristematic enzymes, important for the growth of the plant. Its activity is linked to the production of growth regulators, as it participates in the synthesis of Tryptophan (precursor of Auxins).
- Excellent coverage performance of the treated seed.
- Optimum viscosity value: it enables fluidity of the product in diverse types of cereals.
- Great stability of the concentrated suspension.
- Promotes early plant growth and higher crop yields.
Wheat/Barley 200 – 300 mL
Corn 200 – 350 mL
Sorghum 200 – 300 mL