Microstar Pz is a fertilizer that combines in its formulation the technology of chemical mixes of Micro granules, providing for Nitrogen N, Phosphorous P, Sulfur S, and Zinc ZN. It is to be used in the sowing as an initiator, alongside the seed, fertilizing the crop and favoring the access and availability of the applied nutrients in the root’s absorption area.
Efficient Absorption of Phosphorous
The micro granules are empowered with TPP technology (Technology for the Preservation of Phosphorous) that include a co-formulation with organic acids that provide extra protection to the fraction of phosphorous in the product.
- Diminishes the probability of colloid fixation in the soil and clay fixators.
- Diminishes the probability of the phosphorus blockage in the presence of calcium.
- Protects the blockage of antagonic metallic cations to the phosphorous, such as Al-Fe.
Certificate of Quality
The Micro granulated Microstar is a product of Synertich Industries, produced under International Quality Standards ISO 9001:2015
- The proximity of the micro granules to the seed allows for the early absorption of nutrients.
- Initiator: contributes to the development of the root system from the start and the quick and uniform formation of the crop.
- Uniform distribution of the applied nutrients.
- Favors the conditions for the correct nodulation and the Biological Fixation of Nitrogen in Legumes.
- It is not phytotoxic in the recommended dosage.
- Easy application.
- Improves Logistics.
Sunflower 20-30 kg/ha
Corn 30-40 kg/ha
Wheat/Barley 30-50 kg/ha
Potatoes/legumes 20-30 kg/ha
Fruit Trees and Forest