Microstar PZ microgranular fertilizer technology promotes crop start and represents a qualitative leap towards efficiency and precision in the nutrition process. Offers the greatest efficiency on the market by applying the necessary rate of zinc.
Microstar PZ is a fertilizer based on microgranules in a chemical mixture, a technology that enhances crops nutrition and adds life to the soil. Due to its composition, it is especially recommended for grassy weeds (Gramineae) nutrition. It is indicated for use as a sowing starter near the seed, in order to fertilize the crop and favor access and rapid availability of nutrients applied in the root absorption zone.
The microgranules are enhanced with TPP (Phosphorus Preservation Technology), a co-formulation of organic acids that provides extra protection to the phosphorus fraction.
Microstar microgranular fertilizer is produced by Synertech Industries under international quality standards International Quality Standards ISO 9001:2015
- The proximity of the microgranules to the seeds facilitates early absorption of nutrients.
- Starter: it contributes to the development of the root system from the start and to the rapid and homogeneous establishment of the crop
- Uniform distribution of applied nutrients.
- In legumes, it enhances conditions for a correct nodulation and activity for Biological Nitrogen Fixation.
- It is not phytotoxic at the recommended rate.
- It is easy to apply in the field.
- It simplifies logistics.
Sunflower 20-30 kg/ha
Corn 30-40 kg/ha
Wheat/Barley 30-50 kg/ha
Potatoes/legumes 20-30 kg/ha
Fruit Trees and Forest