Its formulation is completely biological, based on the Trichoderma Harzianum 2 (TH2) strain, selected to be effective in combating the development of the most important diseases in winter cereals such as: Fusarium graminearum, Drechslera tritici repentis, Bipolaris sorokiniana, Tilletia laevis, Ustilago tritici y Rhizoctonia sppis that dwell in the soil and the seed.
- A 100 % liquid product that is applied directly on the seed
- Compatible with other products, even those of synthetic origin.
- Provides the necessary vigor that favors the strengthening of the seedling, during the whole germination and surfacing period
- Provides the greatest residual power available in the market
- Promotes new more efficient and prolonged defense mechanisms
It is recommended to use the COLOR RED 49: 1 dye in the indicated dose, to identify the treated seeds