A systemic and contact fungicide used for the integral treatment of the soybean seed. It combines three active principles: Fludioxonil 2,5 g + Metalaxyl-M 2,0 g + Tiabendazole 15 g.
Its systemic and contact action allows it to surpass and potentiate the control of all the pathogens present in the soil, in the seed, and in the storage, in this way ensuring a better surfacing and the integral health of the soybean seedling, favoring the initial development of the crop.
- Greater control range of pathogens in the seed, soil and storage.
- Avoids the introduction of pathogens in new areas of the crop where the disease has not been instated.
- It is compatible with Bradyrhizobium japonicum microorganisms.
- It ensures the best performance of soils with high infection levels.
- Very good adherence and coverage without release.
- Low toxicity (Class IV), of secure use by the worker.
- It helps to control diseases within the Integral Management of Plagues (IMP)
Sygenta group Registered product.
12 bottles each of 1 L