An insecticide and fungicide therapy that is specially used for the control of insect attacks in the soil and the appearance of diseases in wheat crops.
Tenacius plays two simultaneous purposes, it is an insecticide and a fungicide: it acts effectively controlling the attacks of insects from the soil and the appearance of diseases. It is a curative made up of three active principles: an insecticide, Tiametoxam, plus a mix of fungicides, Difenoconazole y Metalaxyl-M (Mefenoxam).
Timotexam has a wide range of residual action. It acts stopping the harm of the plague, because it interferes with the nervous system of the insects, both in the soil they feed from or those they suck up from vegetable tissues.
Difeneconazole y Metalaxyl-M have low solubility, they move more slowly, mainly found in the area of the stem. It provides long residual action on diseases at the base of the seedling and the soil.
- Excellent formulation with Concentrated Suspension.
- Easily dissolvable in water, which allows for a better measurement, application, blend and hygiene of the curating machine.
- Perfect stability: great quality blend.
- No loss of the product: very good coverage and adherence to the seed.
- High selectivity.
- Stimulates root development.
- Favors aerial development.
- Lower climate dependency.
Sygenta group Registered product.