A liquid inoculant, which combined with a microorganism protector, is simultaneously applied to the seed in the sowing line, ensuring the survival of the microorganisms.
It is more practical because it makes it possible for the producer to be liberated from the inoculation process of the seed that is carried out before the sowing.
- Produces excellent nodulation
- Greater nitrogen fixation capacity.
- Easy application
- Simultaneous inoculation and sowing
- Greater contribution of microorganisms to the seed and the rhizosphere
- Avoids the desiccation of the inoculant on the legumentum of the seed
- Saves time