Rizoliq Dakar is an inoculant specially designed for soybean production under extremely stressful conditions of minimum water availability and high temperatures.
Rizoliq Dakar provides a sustainable and adaptable answer to climate change and environments of great water deficiency and high temperatures, which affect the productivity of crops. It also addresses the need of providing better production possibilities in areas with limited settings, which can put the survival of the microorganisms in the inoculant, the symbiosis and the productivity of the soybean plant at risk.
This exclusive formula contains specific Bradyrhizobium japonicum SEMIA 5079 and Bradyrhizobium diazoefficiens SEMIA 5080 strains, obtained through the process of Induced Natural Selection, which showed overexpressed metabolic, enzymatic and protein capacity that translates into greater mobility in the quest for Carbon and Nitrogen. This also translates into greater self-preservation. This allows for a better Biological Fixation of Nitrogen, dryer nodular mass, vegetative biomass and its implementation in previously unthinkable conditions.
In contains 2x 1010 microorganisms per ml during the production process and more than 2x109 microorganisms per ml at the time of expiration.
- Increased yield potential
- Mitigates the effect of main failure factors on the inoculation and nodulation process
- Extends pre-treatment period
- Increases bacterial tolerance against high temperatures
- Favors crop development in marginal areas with low water availability
- Provides greater Biological Nitrogen Fixation