A bio fertilizer that promotes vegetable growth based on microorganisms that promote growth (PGPR) of the Pseudomonas fluorescens species, specially selected to solubilize the phosphorus in the soil.
It increases the availability of the Phosphorus in the soil, mineralizing the organic portion and solubilizing the inorganic one. It produces phytohormones (auxinas, giberelinas, cytokinins) that act as growth potentiating factors, empowering root development in the crop. It produces antibiotics and siderophores that protect the plants from fungicide pathogens and improve its overall health.
It is formulated in a sterile liquid container that has Pseudomonas fluorescens, which have a microorganism concentration that assures the action of the product, guaranteeing the improvement in the root and vegetable (plant) growth.
- Increases the availability of phosphorus in the soil.
- Improves the efficiency of the use of phosphorus fertilizers.
- Promotes growth stimulating substances that induce the start of root growth and increases the formation of roots and root hairs.
- Protects plants from fungicide pathogens.
- Apt for use in organic agriculture.
800-ml of inoculant + 200-ml Protector (1000 ml/100 Kg of seeds)