A solid fumigant that generates gas. It is composed of 60% Aluminium phosphorous, plus a well-balanced mix of ammonium carbamate and paraffin that allow for the secure and effective liberation of the phosphine (active toxic)
A very efficient product for the treatment in silo bags. Controls insects and fungus, avoiding contamination with mycotoxins.
- Eliminates all the evolutionary stages of insects
- Provides greater concentration of product.
- Does not affect or modify the properties of the treated product.
- Does not leave toxic residue.
- Not aggressive with the environment.
- Offers extraordinary security in its application thanks to the controlled liberation of phosphine, an errand exclusive to ammonium carbonate.
A DETIA REGISTERED PRODUCT.