Is a specific inoculant for the treatment of clover seeds, based on Rizhobium leguminosarum bv trifolii microorganisms
It allows the inoculation of white clover (Trifolium repens), red clover (Trifolium pratense), Alexandrian Clover (Trifolium alexandrinum), Persian Clover (Trifolium resupinatum) and other true clovers, with strains specially selected so they guarantee and adequate number of microorganisms for the efficient Biological Fixation of Nitrogen. Liquid form
- Greater final amount of forage.
- High protein content of forage.
- Increase the production of meat and milk.
- Use of leftover Nitrogen in successive crops.
- Non-contaminating practice: the soil receives important quantities of nitrogen, avoiding contamination through the use of chemical fertilizers.
Box with 5 envelopes of 200 ml
200 ml per 25 Kg of seed