A specific inoculant for the treatment of Alfalfa, based on Sinorhizobum meliloti microorganisms.
Allows for the inoculation of alfalfa seeds with strains specially selected to guarantee the correct amount of microorganisms necessary for an efficient Biological Fixation of Nitrogen, essential to the development of forage. Based on moss.
- High protein content of forage.
- Greater quantity of forage.
- Increase the conversion of meat and milk.
- Use of leftover Nitrogen in successive crops.
- Non-contaminating practice: the soil receives important quantities of nitrogen, avoiding contamination through the use of chemical fertilizers.
Box with 5 envelopes of 200g
200g per 25 Kg of seed