Only adjuvant technology that integrates a surfactant molecule system combined with modified vegetable oil (MSO), creating a micro emulsion specially designed to accompany broth-based graminicides.
It is the optimum enhancer of graminicides and other emulsifiable concentrates (CE) because it provides anti-evaporating, penetrating and trans-locating attributes.
It is a stable thermodynamic micro-emulsion, which has been specially designed for increasing the stability of very highly complex-mixes carried out in tanks, used in agricultural practices today. Rizospray Integrum is not separated in phases, in this way avoiding the stratification of supplies in the pulverization broth.
- Only adjuvant in the market chemically designed to enhance graminicides.
- Forms a micro-emulsion: stable mix without phase separation.
- Reduces evaporation because it has methylated oil in its composition.
- Maximizes the penetration and translocation tandem.
- Guarantee greater speed and increase the control percentage.
- It does not affect the performance of the glyphosates and other salts because it is methylated oil with high surfactant concentration.
- All crops
One 10 L bladder.
200 to 250 ml/ha for applications together with graminicides, in accordance with the size of the weed.