Through the bio-signaling communication, the bio-inductor prepares the plant so it can relate better with its environment, while providing it with better resources to grow.
It promotes the symbiotic association with the rhizobium microorganisms, producing greater activity in the rhizosphere and a more effective nodulation, which allows for an optimal Biological Fixation of Nitrogen. It also stimulates the inter-relation with different valuable microorganisms that are present in the soil that provide additional advantages to the inoculation. It activates mechanisms of resistance to abiotic stress (low temperatures, drought and soil acidity), and induces defensive responses in the interaction with harmful microorganisms.
Signum Vicia is marketed together with our therapeutic fungicide Rizoderma, forming a 100% biological combination.
- Activates the microbial and vegetable physiology.
- Works on the germination and development of the crop
- Anticipates the exchange of signals between the root and the useful microorganisms of the soil.
- Promotes the activity in the rhizosphere.
- Induces the resistance to diseases by the activation of defensive signals
- Maximizes the Biological Fixation of Nitrogen even under conditions of abiotic stress.