Rizoderma Rice is a biological seed treatment based on the Trichoderma Harzianum (strain Th2) fungus, selected for being effective in preventing the development of diseases. Field trials demonstrated the effectiveness of Rizoderma Rice, with a fungicidal control power equal to or greater than that of conventional seed treatments. It controls the following diseases: Fusarium spp., Alternaria spp., Bipolaris spp., Microdochium spp., Penicillum spp. and Aspergillus spp.
- 100% biological formulation
- Effective fungicidal power and broad-spectrum control
- Greater persistency and minimal risk of resistance
- Increased volume of roots and aerial parts of seedlings
- Compatible with seed-treatment insecticides
- Green band
- 100% liquid product, for direct on-seed application
Each pack cures 3,000 kg of seeds..
We recommend using Pigment Red 49:1 compound in the indicated rate to identify the treated seeds