It acts through ingestion of foliage treated and controlled exclusively by larva of Lepidopterous (caterpillars). It is an insecticide very recommended for the Program of Integrated Management of Plagues, because of its very low toxicity levels and its selectivity towards beneficial fauna.
It can be applied on agricultural intense systems such as extensive rural and peri-urban areas.
- Quick action: the caterpillar stops feeding immediately.
- Wide residual power.
- Low resistance risk because of its three mechanism action.
- Apt to be used in peri-urban areas.
- Selective control of plagues.
- It does not affect the beneficial fauna.
- Forage Crops